This document "User Agreement" is an offer of the pizzeria "Pizza on the wood" (hereinafter - "Administration"), to conclude an agreement on the terms of the Agreement set forth below.
1. General Provisions of the User Agreement
1.1. The following terms and definitions apply in this document and the resulting or related relationship:
- Platform - software and hardware integrated with the Administration Site;
- User - a capable individual who acceded to this Agreement in his own interest or acting on behalf and in the interests of the legal entity he represents.
- Administration Site / Site - Internet sites hosted on the domain pizzanadrovah.zp.ua and its subdomains.
- Mobile application of the Administration / Mobile application - a mobile application hosted in Google Play and App Store.
- Service - a set of services and a license provided by the User using the Platform.
- Agreement - this agreement with all additions and changes.
1.2. Your use of the Service in any way and in any form within its declared functionality, including:
- viewing materials posted on the Site and / or Mbile application;
- registration and / or authorization in the Mobile Application;
- posting or displaying on the Site and / or in the Mobile Application any materials, including but not limited to such as: texts, hypertext links, images, audio and video files, information and / or other information;
creates an agreement on the terms of this Agreement in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine on "Protection of Consumer Rights".
1.3. By using any of the above options for use, you acknowledge that:
- Read the terms of this Agreement in full before using the Service.
- You accept all the terms of this Agreement in full without any exceptions and restrictions on your part and agree to comply with them or stop using the Service. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or do not have the right to conclude an agreement on their basis, you should immediately stop using the Service.
- The Agreement (including any of its parts) may be changed by the Administration without any special notice. The new version of the Agreement enters into force with its posting on the Site of the Administration or bringing it to the attention.
2.1. The use of the installed functions of the Service capabilities requires the User to register and authorize on the Site and / or in the Mobile Application, in accordance with the procedure of some Administrations.
2.2. The technical, organizational and commercial conditions for using the Service, including its functionality, are communicated through the use of a separate posting on the Site and / or in the Mobile Application, or by notifying Users.
2.3. The username and password selected by the User is required by the necessary and sufficient information for the User to access the Site / or the Mobile Application. The user does not have the right to transfer his login to third parties, he bears full responsibility for their safety, independently choosing the way to store them.вернуться на главную